Saturday, September 12, 2009

Art in Bow

Shot with Olympus E520
I was riding back home last weekend when I arrived at the Bow Flyover, where you can find The Bow Arts Trust studios. Now I confess I'd never ventured into this cultural oasis previously, but the sight of an exhibition labeled as a collaboration between Chinese and Irish artists had me intrigued. I went in and made the acquaintence of Fion Gunn, the curator and some very appealing work. This piece is by Pan Yiqun and symbolised the family values and harmny of people eating together -central to Chinese culture. Fion Gunn had some of her work there, too - this is worth a careful look

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 0

Comments on "Art in Bow"

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile