Friday, February 12, 2010

Free Wheel

Shot with Olympus E620
It was over a year ago I got a free pair of tickets to the London Eye, and it was high time I took advantage of it, a Night Flight seemed in order.

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 3

Comments on "Free Wheel"

 

Blogger Chuck Pefley said ... (08:50) : 

I am likewise guilty more often than not, but I usually postpone free ticket use to just beyond the expiration date. Go figure. I'll bet the daytime view is stunning from the top of this Ferris wheel!

 

Blogger imhkki said ... (16:09) : 

great capture

 

Blogger Jan J. said ... (05:14) : 

Just beautiful! My girls and I dream of going to London and riding the Eye!

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile