Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Show me round your snow peaked mountains way down south

Shot with Olympus E620
Well hi there, I'm back and Georgia was astonishingly beautiful, with good food, wine and a warm welcome, what could be wrong? As ever, here is a quick holiday snap, I'm organising the rest of the photos but that might take a while. You are looking at Shkhara, (near Ushguli) at 5,200 metres one of the higher mountains you will ever get up close and personal to. We walked along the valley towards the basecamp.

Very relaxing, good to be back, but a lot of catching up to do.

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 0

Comments on "Show me round your snow peaked mountains way down south"

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile