Saturday, January 01, 2011

New Year Theme Day - Best Photo of the Year



Happy New Year to all, and it is a Worldwide City Daily Photo theme day again - this time best photo of 2010. I'm useless at choosing my own pictures, but I thought I should try to choose one that epitomises this blog: to be both a reasonable photo, and something very much of London. Using that criteria, I ended up with this one of City Hall.

To see what other around the world chose, Click here to view thumbnails for all participants

Off skiing for a week, pictures will continue. Back very soon!

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 2

Comments on "New Year Theme Day - Best Photo of the Year"

 

Blogger Julie ScottsdaleDailyPhoto.com said ... (14:07) : 

great image. good color and brings back good memories. Happy New Year's Day to you! Have a great day with family and friends.

 

Blogger Karyn said ... (03:25) : 

Ham, I adore this blog. Thank you for being faithful to it. It makes my day. Cheers!

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile