Saturday, February 05, 2011

Got Film?



It amuses me that there is a whole shop dedicated to the charm of the Lomo camera - a cheap plastic camera whose virtue is ... that it takes cheap looking photos. There are thousands of people who have used this fashionable foible to enter the world of film, so no bad thing. Does it warrant all the fuss? who knows or cares, as long as people enjoy it. And of course by the bye, it also means that film's continued existence is helped, so more goodness. Me? I've no real interest in Lomo as I have film cameras of all shapes and sizes already. I used the digital equivalent to capture this - my new Samsung phone camera.

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 0

Comments on "Got Film?"

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile