Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Ham on the Hoof



The Hackney City Farm is a wonderful place for kids who would otherwise not ever come into contact with animals to get some understanding and respect for what animals are. Conveniently, I am also happy to report that I am now back on the hoof, but it may be a couple of weeks before I can get out with my camera again. I'm looking forward to that.

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 7

Comments on "Ham on the Hoof"

 

Blogger dianasfaria.com said ... (00:35) : 

glad to hear you are feeling better.
& how nice for Hackney City Farm to care for the children enough to share their animals.

 

Blogger Halcyon said ... (02:21) : 

He's rather cute!

 

Blogger Kate said ... (04:09) : 

A face only a mother could love!

 

Blogger Nic said ... (08:45) : 

Glad indeed to hear you're back on your trotters......good mask!

 

Blogger Helen said ... (10:57) : 

Glad to hear it, Ham. Watch out for those trotters.

 

Blogger Brian said ... (14:22) : 

Glad to hear you're feeling better.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (18:41) : 

I once got cornered by a very angry turkey at Hackney City Farm. Great place, and I *love* this picture!

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile