Thursday, April 28, 2011

Pride & Glory



Greene King, a Suffolk brewery are moving into the London Branded brew market, currently and for the recent past occupied by London Pride, a genuine London Brew. I have to report it is quite a pleasant drop, too.

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 6

Comments on "Pride & Glory"

 

Blogger Chaz said ... (11:28) : 

I'd be interested to give this a go, much as I enjoy Pride. That said, both Fullers and Greene King have lost something by becoming the size they have in the last ten years or so. If you want a slightly less common London brew, I can recommend Wandle Ale by Sambrook Brewery in Battersea...

 

Blogger Mary deB said ... (13:50) : 

I'm wondering if you are stuck in the crowd at the palace today...

 

Blogger cara said ... (23:14) : 

I'm wondering if the Greene King tasted a bit too good...

Where you at, Ham?

 

Blogger Nic said ... (08:39) : 

Well, I know Ham's gone away for the weekend...I expect Blogger has forgotten to post the photos he left for us all to see....

 

Blogger Helen said ... (10:09) : 

Hmm, I WAS wondering. ;)

 

Blogger Lars said ... (07:22) : 

Now this is over we should concentrate on the Games in 2012

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile