Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A Cabbies Window



Anyone following my comments recently might have chanced upon a new blog. Cabbieswindow. There are some great photographs in there and some, if not all are shot from, well, the cabbie's window. I love the feel it gives, the way the cab helps form the shots and gives a subtly different perspective. So I nicked one of his photos, hope he doesn't mind. Check out his his archive here and click on a few.

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 3

Comments on "A Cabbies Window"

 

Blogger Oakland Daily Photo said ... (01:31) : 

Agree with you about the window frame providing the photo frame. And a cabbie goes everywhere, so the subjects must be quite varied.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:50) : 

Dont mind at all! I've been following this blog for years, so i am very proud to have one of my photo's on here! The near side window shots seem to be peoples favourite, so i will try to take more from this perspective. Please keep coming back, and you are welcome to nick as many photo's as you please :)

 

Blogger Ham said ... (13:03) : 

Nearside shots are good, too. For me, it's when the cab puts you in a different place or angle than you might otherwise expect that changes the feel.

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile