Thursday, May 19, 2011

I'm Not Angry



Not his most well known song, but "I'm Not Angry" immortalised Elvis Costello's time working at Elizabeth Arden in song: "Spent all my time in a vanity factory, wonderin' when they're gonna come and take it all back". This is possibly the most noteworthy part of North Acton - I'd be interested if others have more suggestions. If you want to hear the song, youtube video is here.

As it says in the words, Elvis has left the building.

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 4

Comments on "I'm Not Angry"

 

Blogger Dee Ambrose said ... (05:38) : 

I want to follow you, but I can't! :(

 

Blogger Chrissy Brand said ... (08:42) : 

Wow, didn't realise Elvis Costello was still going- though heard him in an acting role on the Garrison Keillor Praire Home Companion last year and he was good.

Great blog

Chrissy
http://mancunianwave.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger Mo said ... (09:48) : 

Is this installation new or has it been there for some time?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:52) : 

Costello brings back old memories, and at the time high school was so much fun.

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile