Monday, June 13, 2011

The Flying Karamazovs Brothers



They don't fly, none are called Karamzov and they aren't even brothers. When I got an invite to the show, I wasn't sure what to expect. It turned out to be a thoroughly good evening of fast paced edgy family entertainment. It was: The Three Stooges and The Marx Brothers meet The Muppets and Juggle Very Well Indeed. As evevr I couldn't take photos in the show, but they hung around after the show chatting to the audience in the street, not something you often see in a West End Show. I would say a good time was had by all.

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 5

Comments on "The Flying Karamazovs Brothers"

 

Blogger Wayne said ... (00:23) : 

It's good to know they're still at it (but with some personnel changes I think).

I've seen them live two or three times but not for yonks.

 

Blogger Julie said ... (01:36) : 

They certainly look happy to be where they are! Are they English?

 

Blogger Mary deB said ... (14:49) : 

Wow, I saw them in California in the early 90s!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (16:20) : 

In the photo you show it appears that they had a good time.

man and van london

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (21:05) : 

Sounds interesting... I hope in can catch a show too.

removals London

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile