Sunday, July 17, 2011

Deli-cious



Deli is one of those vastly overused words these days; it should refer to delicacies or fine foods. Have you seen the "deli" counter at your local supermarket? But here at the Deli Downstairs in Hackney you can see they mean what they say. Looks good enough to eat.

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 3

Comments on "Deli-cious"

 

Blogger Steve A said ... (00:56) : 

Coming from Ham, I suspect this photo could have focused on the porcine portion of the case and still have presented a delectible image!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:02) : 

I am glad to be a visitant of this perfect blog ! , thanks for this rare info ! .

 

Blogger Leif Hagen said ... (01:42) : 

"Looks good enough to eat" - that's my dad's line - I've heard it a million times! But I agree that that food in the deli does look good enough to eat...

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile