Friday, August 26, 2011

Getting Ready



Unusually, I was travelling by tube today, and I thought this advert - getting ready for the Notting Hill Carnival this weekend - was quite clever. It was also good to see that Brian is spreading his wings and branching out into modelling.

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 2

Comments on "Getting Ready"

 

Anonymous AnKa said ... (22:36) : 

I saw this too today and really liked it. It's not new though, is it? I think I saw a photo from this ad taken in 2010. Well, good things last.

 

Blogger RedPat said ... (00:48) : 

I checked out Brian's blog and it has to be the funniest thing i've read in awhile. Thanks for the link.

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile