Sunday, September 18, 2011

Dazzleships



If you don't recognise the reference of the title, you can read about it here. I was reminded of it last week outside the Excel. It couldn't be this wee as I wouldn't be allowed to stand there, as the arms fair is on. I very much like the Space Hijackers creative move to get publicity. Dazzle Ships was also the title of an OMD album)

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 1

Comments on "Dazzleships"

 

Blogger Nathalie said ... (13:33) : 

Ham, as you know I'm a City Daily Photo member and I've been running Avignon-in-Photos for the past 4 years. My eldest daughter Marine, 24, will be starting BPP law school on Sept 30th and is currently in London looking at flat sharing opportunities. She's seen a few places which she'd found on Gumtree, but nothing quite right yet.
She's a Law graduate of Paris University and is perfectly bilingual in French & English. She's also a very organised, tidy, friendly and considerate sort of person.

Would you by any chance have any friends or contacts who could help her?

I understand my request comes out of the blue, I hope you don't find it inappropriate. I also understand you may have no contacts at all or no time to devote to this, so I won't be offended if you don't answer me.

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile