Monday, September 26, 2011

Old and the New in Docklands



Time was those cranes would have been working night and day, now they are just a reminder of times past. Those houses are what the Docklands does now.

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 5

Comments on "Old and the New in Docklands"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (00:14) : 

Never mind the mortgage and leasehold fees, how much is flood insurance?

 

Blogger E? said ... (01:19) : 

Thames Barrier is working perfectly :)

 

Blogger Lucas Kain said ... (10:07) : 

I hope it is! Would feel amazing, feeling safe, in front of the water. Sigh, I live by the sea, but I miss having a good old lake somewhere nearby. :)

___
International Calls USA

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (09:35) : 

I always find these pictures incredibly sad.

I'm old enough to remember the working docks.

These new shit-hole flats just look plain wrong!

 

Anonymous New York Rent Mobile Stages said ... (21:56) : 

Now they are just a reminder of times past.

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile