Friday, October 21, 2011

Self Portrait With a View



Two self portraits in a week - what is the world coming to? It's not very often that I in a situation where I want to put myself in the frame - I couldn't resist this opportunity, though. Oh, and the curved mirror is wonderfully slimming.

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 3

Comments on "Self Portrait With a View"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (03:40) : 

What's the tariff for a pint of bitters?

 

Anonymous Jackie said ... (08:04) : 

Heh - that looks like my kind of mirror! Fantastic photo Ham!

 

Anonymous AnKa said ... (20:59) : 

Great photo. Self portraits have their place in the artworld I'd say. :-)

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile