Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Light up for Christmas



I interrupt the walk one more time to bring you my view of the Oxford Street lights as
I ride through in the morning. They are rather good this year, and getting me in the mood for Christmas already.

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 5

Comments on "Light up for Christmas"

 

Anonymous imajoebob said ... (02:28) : 

Proof that less can be more.

 

Anonymous rental mobil jakarta said ... (09:35) : 

Very nice photo shot, thanks for sharing.

 

Blogger torwen said ... (15:46) : 

Really nice to have walked the same street :=)
http://torwen.blogspot.com/2011/11/christmas-illuminations-2011.html

 

Anonymous mulberry outlet said ... (11:07) : 

Proof that less can be more.

 

Anonymous Manfaat Buah said ... (01:26) : 

Nice article, thanks for the information. It's very complete information. I will bookmark for next reference

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile