Sunday, December 25, 2011

Another Happy Christmas



I saw this left by a pavement artist in Covent Garden. The inside says "Today I earned 29p, Please don't expect a beautiful picture." Leading me to the conclusion that either (a) the artist is in the wrong profession or (b) a little poetic license has been exercised.

Whichever, I wish you all a very merry Christmas, and a happy New Year.

Off on hols at the mo, back in a while, pictures should continue daily if the technology works.

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 2

Comments on "Another Happy Christmas"

 

Blogger Valladolid Daily Photo said ... (11:40) : 

Merry Christmas to you and yours!

 

Blogger Paris London Ailleurs said ... (22:18) : 

Merry Christmas !

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile