Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Orc's Nest



London plays host to many shops that would find it difficult to eke out an existence elsewhere, and the Orc's Nest is one of those.

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 2

Comments on "Orc's Nest"

 

Blogger Mozette said ... (04:57) : 

Oh... who can walk past an Orc's Nest? Really... and miss the bit where he's picking his nose with this tongue... blech!

I remember they were all doing that in LOTR movies ... how gross can you get?

 

Blogger ??? said ... (18:06) : 

I'm shocked that there this is the only gaming shop in London (as per their website). And I thought Hamburg sucked, with just three.
But I'll definitely visit the Orcs Nest next time I'm in London!

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile