Saturday, April 07, 2012

London Streetscape



The normal landscape I present is a streetscape, and it occurred to me that I very infrequently present the "tourist" shots, so I thought I would fix that. Here, you are looking from the Jubilee footbridge west along the embankment.

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 4

Comments on "London Streetscape"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (00:05) : 

ooh, Ilike this as much as the one posted yesterday, both so atmoshpheric.

 

Anonymous imajoebob said ... (00:31) : 

To quote C Montgomery Burns:
Ex-x-x-x-cellent!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (00:43) : 

Every time I go to London I find myself taking this picture, mainly because the Sherlock Holmes Pub is nearby!

 

Anonymous Martha said ... (02:01) : 

Exquisite!

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile