Sunday, June 03, 2012

The Changing Face of Stratford



Five years ago, I cycled up to the top of Stratford Centre car park and took a photo and thought "wouldn't it be good to come back here regularly?" and of course I haven't been back since. If you would like to see the change over a series of 45 photos, Diamond Geezer did it here.

If you were expecting Jubilee photos, I apologise - I managed to book a holiday away before realising quite when. In the meantime, photos continue in my absence if Blogger behaves.

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 3

Comments on "The Changing Face of Stratford"

 

Blogger Mary deB said ... (11:21) : 

Thanks for that series of photos! I'm sure we'll be able to find jubilee pictures elsewhere if necessary!

 

Anonymous AnKa said ... (17:36) : 

Thanks for the link to dg's great set of photos. I live very near the stadium and it's great to see the changes. I can't imagine what the place must have been like before the development started.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (17:43) : 

It is raining and raining an draining! You have not missed so much here in London. :o) Enjoy your holiday!

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile