Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Dressing Up



Still with Celebrate the City, I love how some people just have "old" faces and look so right in period clothes. Doesn't she look at home?

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 2

Comments on "Dressing Up"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:06) : 

I thought it was only me who did that - you're so right, some people do have the 'look' of a period. I sometimes notice people in modern dress who have perfect restoration faces - you know the protruding eye look? And a game I play in crowds (occasionally) is to look at someone and decide if they 'fit' a particular historical period. Glad I'm not the only one.

 

Anonymous AnKa said ... (23:41) : 

I do that too. :-) I sometimes see people I think might fit in a rennaissance painting or may have lived in the 1920s. She looks very much at home.

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile