Saturday, July 21, 2012

Something for Everbody



..Or nobody.

The kids looking through playstation games, the dodgy print, the naked dolls. Sunglasses. It's all fair game at a market. There's always a sense that interesting stuff happens in a market, and nowhere more so than Brick Lane, or the side streets off.

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 2

Comments on "Something for Everbody"

 

Anonymous Tony Logan said ... (14:48) : 

Love the photos! They really make me miss London. Would you happen to know what happened to CityDailyPhoto.com? It's been offline for several days now and I can't find any info about it online. I had a number of photo blogs bookmarked through the site that I now can't get to. Glad I had yours bookmarked separately. Keep up the great work!

 

Anonymous canvas art print said ... (11:13) : 

I like to visit London but I wouldn't live there - it's crazy! :)

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile