Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Westminster Abbey



Somewhere along the line I've avoided a straight shot of Westminster Abbey, now fixed. I was there on Sunday with tourists streaming around like ants. However, the bells were ringing, which made it so much better. I took a short video so you could share that. The bells you can hear are actually in St Margarets Church next door. You can't have enough churches (it would appear)

St Margarets Church Bells, Westminster from Ham on Vimeo.

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 2

Comments on "Westminster Abbey"

 

Blogger cannopa said ... (23:53) : 

And to think I used to be a choir boy here too!

 

Blogger cannopa said ... (23:54) : 

St. Margaret's that is, not the Abbey. :-)

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile