Sunday, July 08, 2012

Where do you think this is?



I was surprised to find this where I did, and I thought it made for a great image. I will reveal all tomorrow.

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 5

Comments on "Where do you think this is?"

 

Blogger Richard Hannay said ... (03:39) : 

Very unlikely, but the staircase just reminded me of the scene in 'Sherlock Holmes' (2009) - Priory Church of St Bartholomew the Great, Smithfield, London?

 

Blogger Richard Hannay said ... (03:40) : 

Ah, according to this site the staircase scene was actually filmed at St Pauls, so perhaps there?

http://www.movie-locations.com/movies/s/SherlockHolmes2009.html

 

Blogger Rae Walter said ... (15:56) : 

Fascinating sculpture and would never have guessed the church.

 

Anonymous Bill Gordon said ... (00:18) : 

I haven't seen where the statue sits July 8th

 

Blogger Ham said ... (00:43) : 

Hi Bill, look at July 9th ;-)

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile