Thursday, October 04, 2012

Inside Kings Cross Station



I had to travel to Leeds through Kings Cross for the first time since it reopened, impressive isn't it?

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 5

Comments on "Inside Kings Cross Station"

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (06:37) : 

Absolutely it is Ham! Nice shot!

 

Blogger Ramadhona Saville said ... (12:15) : 

where harry, ron, and hermione go to hogwarts

 

Blogger Helen said ... (13:06) : 

Yes, somewhere there is a mark of where those three get on the train. Actually, the station is absolutely wonderful. I have seen it over the years in many phases and am glad it has finally come into its own again after the Victorian heyday.

 

Anonymous imajoebob said ... (00:33) : 

I spent a chunk of a year going through Kings Cross twice a day a few years ago. It was like catching the train in the Cost Cutter - only without the food, clean floors, and good lighting. After becoming inured to that, this might give me vertigo.

 

Blogger Gunn said ... (06:44) : 

I like the curves and roof ........ And yes, I have been there twice since it has been modernized. Nice coffee places and shops. ( One Italian place near a HUGE statue is my favorite! I wish I could pop over just now...

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile