Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Happy New Year





Reflecting back on 2012, London's Olympic year, I was looking for my favourite shot of the year, which had to be one from the games. But which? Each of the shots I posted says so much to me, instead, here is the shot of the Olympic flame.

And then, here are some of my other favourites for you to click on, to remind you what it was like:

Synchronised Swimming
Jessica Long
Oscar Pistorius, The Bladerunner
Paralympic Cycling
Blind Football
Wheelchair Rugby
The Games Makers

What a year.

A happy, prosperous and healthy New Year to you all.

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 3

Comments on "Happy New Year "

 

Anonymous CornishCockney said ... (10:11) : 

It was quite the historic year wasn't it.
Wishing you and yours all the best for 2013.

 

Blogger Steve A said ... (17:47) : 

The Olympic Flame was a fine choice...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (19:40) : 

The same to you and yours. Many thanks for sharing London with those of us who can't be there - much appreciated.
Xymers

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile