Thursday, February 07, 2013

Winter Beauty



We tend not to look closely at trees without their leaves, but they can be strangely attractive. This shot looked a lot like a map of London to me. I know, I know, I'll keep taking those dried frog pills.

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 3

Comments on "Winter Beauty"

 

Blogger Kaybees said ... (00:35) : 

I love trees like this...and in fall foliage, too. Speaking of London maps, have you seen these? I bought some while we were living in London last year and I met the young lady who drew the originals. http://www.wellingtonstravel.com/
Cheers, Ham! I look at your pics everyday!

 

Anonymous CornishCockney said ... (13:50) : 

Yeah, I can see it too. The cloud is the general shape and the tiny branches look like the roads criss-crossing it!
I love bare trees too. It's like someone uprooted them and stuck them back in the earth upside down!

 

Anonymous annw said ... (19:21) : 

Me too, love trees any way they come. Love your photo, I would like that on my wall, have to admit to taking many similar ones.

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile