Monday, March 04, 2013

Holy Roads, Batman!



If you ever wondered what is likely to happen were there to be a major water main burst in the middle of Regent Street, you need wonder no more. I am sure glad I don't have to worry about driving in London at the moment.

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 2

Comments on "Holy Roads, Batman!"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (00:23) : 

I'm thinking about all those buses that have to be rerouted. Something tells me it not just an easy detour down a sidestreet and then back. Can't you see a Bendy trying to make the turn onto Savile Row?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:26) : 

The bendy buses have gone. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-16091997

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile